Monday, July 19, 2010

Choose To

Psalm 139:14a says 'I will praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.'  Think about that for a second. I doesn't say 'I do praise you', it says 'I will'; we must make the choice to praise Him.  I love that!  Don't you?  Even when you're feeling down concerning something about your self just think 'I WILL praise you'.  Pray this entire verse over and over, meditate on it and pray that God will help you to see and feel the verse as a reality because the truth is you 'are fearfully and wonderfully made'!  It's right there in the Bible and if the Bible is Truth, then this simple sentence is true.  So praise Him for it whether you feel 'fearfully and wonderfully' made right now or not - cause guess what, no matter how you feel, you 'are fearfully and wonderfully made'.